Sunday, June 22, 2008

List

I haven't spent too much time on the internet lately. This means that I have been living alot of life without much down time, or Fermi Time. In fact, I have had SO much socialization that the *need* to blog is absent. Still, I think: I want to write, I want to produce, so I will blog anyway. Here it goes.

I made a list on paper of all of the exciting things I could blog about. Let's start with that.

1. Zazu Pimple
2. Boss Anger Group Meeting Communication
3. Maru, Katu, and Arum Rae (also Jed, THE FAN)
4. Parents visit
5. Experiments working
6. Black boys catcalls
7. Harlem Shakes Vampire Weekend vs Bonaroo Music Festival
8. Magazine Obsession
9. Cake Therapy
10. Safety is my goal: Please Call
11. Absolute Pear billboard = Georgia O'Keeffe Vagina Flower
12. Gayface's baby sister has an infant.
13. Lack of Facebook
14. Penelope Trunk's writing
15. Things that make me happy
16. Feeling happy vs Feeling Powerful vs Feeling Superior
17. Jips comes home
18. Flowers and Presents

My parents are gone now. I gave my mom the Broccoli Valentine shown below.
I am sleepy.
Hopefully I will get through the list in the next 4 days. Hopefully.

No comments: