Thursday, March 27, 2008

hubbub

i just spent 45 minutes on the phone with a cdc representative trying to get data i need for research- it was rather frustrating because the person they put me on the phone with was not familiar at all with the data i'm using, and therefore had no idea what i was even talking about. i think he finally understood my question, and hopefully my looooooooong phone call will come through and i'll get my data!

my days are still crazy- in the next 3 weeks i have 3 original research papers due (one of which i will continue to work on through the summer most likely), 2 presentations, 2 data collection projects, 2 wedding showers, 2 wedding photography sessions, and quite a few tutoring sessions sprinkled in there somewhere. granted, the wedding stuff is actually really fun for me, so i won't complain. the main issue is finding the time to fit everything in! tutoring is nothing to complain about either since i do it by choice, and it's an easy way to make some extra money. i like the one-on-one aspect, and usually i can actually help someone understand some economics. and i'm a big nerd, so that's very fun for me :)

now i'm off to an exciting hour and a half of growth theory.....wish me luck!

No comments: