Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Win

#95 Rugby: Nah.
#94 Free Healthcare: I get a pretty good discount from my teacher benefits.
#93 Music Piracy: Oh yeah (1).
#92 Book Deals: I'd love to write one and have one. (2)
#91 San Francisco: Would love to go back. (3)
#90 Dinner Parties: Yes m'am. (4)
#89 St. Patrick’s Day: I hate parades.
#88 Having Gay Friends: Does a brother count? (5)
#87 Outdoor Performance Clothes: I like biking shorts for yoga. (6)
#86 Shorts: I like the long kind to the knee. (7)
#85 The Wire: ?
#84 T-Shirts: Yes. With jeans. (8)
#83 Bad Memories of High School: Some, yes. (9)
#82 Hating Corporations: I dislike chain restaurants and strip malls, mostly. (10)
#81 Graduate School: I've been. (11)
#80 The Idea of Soccer: No thanks. Boys who play soccer are historically cute, though.
#79 Modern Furniture: Love it. (12)
#78 Multilingual Children: Adorable AND impressive. (13)
#77 Musical Comedy: Flight of the Conchords is awesome. And Waiting for Guffman. (14)
#76 Bottles of Water: No.
#75 Threatening to Move to Canada: No, but my boyfriend is from there.
#74 Oscar Parties: Boo.
#73 Gentrification: Undecided about whether it's good for the residents.
#72 Study Abroad: Yes-went to Prague. (15)
#71 Being the only white person around: Haven't experienced this, which is odd.
#70 Difficult Breakups: Oh lord. (16)
#69 Mos Def: Yes, he's good. (17)
#68 Michel Gondry: Love his videos, loved Science of Sleep. (18)
#67 Standing Still at Concerts: I'm a bootie shaker.
#66 Divorce: Hope not.
#65 Co-Ed Sports: Yes, I like when the genders mix and get along. (19)
#64 Recycling: I recycle like it's going out of style. (20)
#63 Expensive Sandwiches: Absolutely. Anything with Avocado, sprouts, or fancy sauce. (21)

#62 Knowing What’s Best for Poor People: Ew. How ignorant.
#61 Bicycles: Double yes. (22)
#60 Toyota Prius: Leif has one and I ride in it a whole lot. (23)
#59 Natural Medicine: I like the idea of it--it's logical. (24)
#58 Japan: I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it enough to earn a point, but I love sushi, sake, and Japanese decor.
#57 Juno: Haven't seen it yet.
#56 Lawyers: My dad is one, but for the Federal Government, not private business. I'm not into it , though.
#55 Apologies: These are important. But only if they're real and not because you can't stand the idea of people being mad at you. (25)

#54 Kitchen Gadgets: If they were free, I'd have them all. (26)
#53 Dogs: I like cats better, but I do get a kick out of other people's. (27)
#52 Sarah Silverman: Hilarious. (28)
#51 Living by the Water: I would if I could. (29)
#50 Irony: Sweet, sweet irony. (30)
#49 Vintage: It attracts me, but only clothing. And I hate antique furniture. (31)
#48 Whole Foods and Grocery Co-ops: Of course. Fresh food and prices you have to take up the ass. (32)
#47 Arts Degrees: Creative writing, baby. (33)
#46 The Sunday New York Times: Boring.
#45 Asian Fusion Food: Oh, particularly Thai. (34)

#44 Public Radio: Yes. (35)

#43 Plays: There are a lot of bad ones out there, but I love the idea of a good one. (36)
#42 Sushi: More than you know. (37)
#41 Indie Music: Love it. (38)
#40 Apple Products: Don't own any.
#39 Netflix: Just got it! (39)
#38 Arrested Development: I like the show AND the early '90s rap group. (40).
#37 Renovations: Too lazy.
#36 Breakfast Places: My favorite meal. (41)
#35 The Daily Show/Colbert Report: Naturally. (42)

#34 Architecture: Don't we need this? (43)
#33 Marijuana: (44)
#32 Vegan/Vegetarianism: I eat a lot of soy products because I actually like them (45).
#31 Snowboarding: Nope. I'm a ski girl.
#30 Wrigley Field: no thanks
#29 80s Night: You CANNOT shake your bootie to '80s music, unless it's Kool and the Gang, which it never is.
#28 Not having a TV: I have one, but it only has bunny ears.
#27 Marathons: Ouch.
#26 Manhattan (now Brooklyn too!): Anytime anything on TV is set in New York, I watch. (46)
#25 David Sedaris: My one true love. (47)

#24 Wine: Okay, my other one true love. (48)
#23 Microbreweries: The only beer worth having. (49)
#22 Having Two Last Names: Totally planning on it. (50)
#21 Writers Workshops: Going to one in June (51)
#20 Being an expert on YOUR culture: I don't pretend to understand the complexity that is American Whiteness.
#19 Traveling: Vital. (52)
#18 Awareness: Reading A New Earth as we speak, and it's changing my life. (53)
#17 Hating their Parents: Nope, I love mine.
#16 Gifted Children: Was one, dating one, will probably have one. (54)
#15 Yoga: Do it every week. (55)

#14 Having Black Friends: Embarrassed that I don't. Students and co-workers don't count.
#13 Tea: Oh yes. (56)
#12 Non-Profit Organizations: Danced in one. (57)
#11 Asian Girls: If I were gay.
#10 Wes Anderson Movies: Soon, soon, you're a balloon! (58)
#9 Making you feel bad about not going outside: I carry this guilt daily. (59)
#8 Barack Obama: Voting for him. (60)
#7 Diversity: We all need more of it. (61)
#6 Organic Food: Like the idea, dislike the price. (62)
#5 Farmer’s Markets: Yes. (63)
#4 Assists: ?
#3 Film Festivals: I'm not a huge movie person.
#2 Religions their parents don’t belong to: Haha. My parents aren't religious, but I did say poo to Catholicism.
#1 Coffee: My other one true love. (64)

I'm quite simply the whitest bitch out there. Except I do have rhythm.

No comments: