looks like I'm the third taffy girl trying to catch up on a little penguin blogging today. Fermi, I LOVED your story about the mama's boy on the bus. Mostly because I love watching/stalking people on public transit, but also because it was interesting to see someone through your eyes who is just starting grad school as I am just starting grad school. Tino, I put the Natalie penguin up. I thought: "how apt!"
so here's a quick rundown of some life stuff:
1. grad school is fucking hard
2. I miss sleep and friends
3. I'm scared about becoming addicted to diet soda through my new-found need of caffeine to study
4. Virginia is a strange place
5. having a dining plan sucks just as much as it did 6 years ago. At least there's a better selection than cheese pizza and corn on the cob a la highland cafetoria.
6. I think I'm falling in love.