I haven't written anything on here in a week. I have wanted to write about things I cannot tell, and beyond that my thoughts are scattered.
A list of my scattered thoughts:
1. McCain looks like he has had plastic surgery. His face is creepy when he smiles, as if he has already spent a lifetime of not smiling, so that he needed plastic surgery to smile again.
2. I need to do cardio more than once a week.
3. I made a foolish promise to relearn organic chemistry-my weakest chemistry knowledge- and now I have to study all the time. I crave girl time-just to ride around in the car shopping for records-but I have to study now.
4. Jips and I realized something that I have known in my soul for a lifetime: I don't like "dinner" foods. This may have something to do with why I am comforted by grocery stores.
5. Football season makes me happy.
6. I wish my house was clean.
7. Insurance companies are the devil.
8. I want to bake cake. Lots of cake. I want to eat cake. Cake cake CAKE.
9. I want to be a better mom to my dogs. I love my dogs.
10. Political speeches are lame. People that cheer at them need to be introduced to football.
11. Every night in my dreams I am aggressive and fighting. Sometimes physically fighting, mostly arguing and yelling. I am either fighting people I dislike in my department at school or black girls that are cashiers.
12. I wonder what my boss would look like if he got plastic surgery like McCain. My boss is the most negative person I have ever met.
13. I am in a graduate women's therapy group. Things that go on in group live in my mind but I cannot tell them. I want to take one of the girls home with me and make her my best friend. As if we had time for that.
14. I read Opting Out? Why women really quit careers and head home, and it made me depressed. I have enough mental notes for a whole blog post about this. It was an excellent book, just too much reality for me. I have to remind myself that I am just going to do the best I can in the world I currently live in.
15. When will the economy turn around?