Sunday, October 26, 2008

eDesperation.com

Just a quick question to everyone who is inclined to answering: what do you think about internet dating?
It's always seemed a little bizarre to me. (And a little bit creepy too.) In all honesty, I feel desperate for considering it as an option, even for a moment. But hey, it seems to be working for a lot of people out there, right? Still though, I can't imagine budgeting monthly for my website Yente to make me a match. It just seems like things should be, I don't know, easier than that.
Has anyone ever tried it? Any hilarious/enlightening anecdotes about the world of internet romance?
I'd love to hear what you have to say.

2 comments:

Rikki said...

Could be fun. Can't hurt to be open to it.

It costs money?!

Skuh said...

It DOES! It actually costs quite a bit of money (for me, anyway).
Anyway . . . I think I'll hold off for at least a few more years before giving internet dating a chance.