Friday, January 15, 2010

paging all penguins



Hey Ladies and Gentleman!

Greetings from the brink. Shit's been hectic the past couple months. I'm assuming we all can relate what with the lack of activity over the past four months or so.
I finally finished my teacher certification program and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of one, shining, glorious piece of paper. The certification itself. The crowning glory. The cherry atop the heap of steaming crap that my life has been since beginning the ordeal of getting it. Any day now.
So, things have really changed in ole Skuh's world and will only serve to change more. (This is awesomely promising and hopeful.) At the end of my student teaching experience -- which was bananas, what with four months of twelve hour work days -- I moved out of the loggin, cause shit got real, I guess you could say. There was strife with the family who owns the property, so I decided to get the hell out of dodge so as to free up some space for them and resentment for me. Which means that I am back living where the west begins with the parentals. BUT. And this is a BIG BUT (heheh) I will very shortly be picking up and moving out to Chattanooga, Tennessee to see what that corner of the (not so) south has to offer. Which means, among other things, that I'll be within visiting-Fermi range. And in the midst of some most excellent hiking trails and other outdoorsy activities that white people (like me) so love to do. I've got a job lined up with the Sylvan out that way, which should make for an easier transition. I've been fretting about finding other employment once there, but have decided forthwith to cut that shit out. I'm smart, capable and qualified to lots of things and I KNOW that I will find a substantial source of income once I'm there. I'll be living with my brother and his *swoon* AMAZING puppy dawg, in his impossibly cute neighborhood. His house is nestled on this block that seriously could be out of the textbook of American dreams . . . lots of trees, which make for dappled sunlight, and neighbors who bake cookies n shit for each other during the holidays. Oh, and the hills! How I love the hills, hills, hills. They are just what my exercise-deprived body, mind and spirit have been aching for!
Yes, dear penguins, Skuh is moving out and on. But Chattanooga, I foresee, shan't be the last stop. Nope, not at all. I have a feeling that I am about to set off to see the world. To embark on an epic journey that will last for years and years and take me to all locations imaginable. I've been applying for teaching assistantships in Europe and I'll keep you posted as to who wins in the fight: my application to teach in Germany or my application to teach in Austria. If it's a tie, the victor shall probably be Germany. If it's a wash, then I'll apply for some other program, like JET, or *fingers crossed* maybe I'll get offered a sweet job from my old language school in Germersheim and then I'll start my graduate studies. The possibilities are endless, and I'm just so pleased that I can say that about my life. It's a blessing which I fully acknowledge and hereby choose this venue to shout from the rooftops that I am a grateful lady! Twenty-ten be lookn HOTT ;)
Those are my headlines, mistresses. What are yours??

36 comments:

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

I guess as your one male reader, I'll ignore the, "Ladies" welcome.

*humph*

Skuh said...

My bad! I made the appropriate changes.

Z said...

so when is the big move? The house looks adorable! I love Chattanooga

毅綠 said...

The more haste, the less speed.......................................................

惠IdellA_Fecteau1231蘋 said...

我喜歡用心經營的blog~ ^^.........................

ParisH said...

adult成人情色激情成人聊天網情色影片色情俱樂部性愛影片情趣淫水影音情色限制級照片live show女生自慰影片超屌成人情色留言板淫亂女自慰免費視訊辣妹巨乳鹹濕色情影音聊天自拍走光照片免費情色av圖片亞洲情色論壇淫慾免費裸女圖片裙底風光台灣色情論壇一夜正妹淫娃網情色下載a圖片全裸淫蕩女人情色影音聊天高潮自慰色情圖片成人自拍女生自慰亞洲成人色情dvd舔乳頭女生自慰影片台灣色情網站台灣性樂園sex story情色影音激情聊天室嘿咻情色自拍

詩婷 said...

能付出愛心就是福;能消除煩惱就是慧。......................................................

Anja021netteC_021Restrepo1 said...

凡是遇到困擾的問題,不要把它當作可怕的,討厭的,無奈的遭遇,而要把它當作歷練、訓練和幫助。.............................................

茂慧 said...

視訊電話ggoo 視訊-愛情館 黑色豪門企業綜合娛樂論壇 8591論壇 avonline免費a片 xo7777net 貓咪論壇 視訊做愛 0951影片下載avdvd mobile01論壇 免費視訊ggoo 成人論壇 視訊聊天-成人網 plus論壇 交友網 bbs論壇 s383av730 香港論壇 月光論壇 一本道a片東京熱論壇區 aio視訊交友愛情館 78論壇 69成人視訊 伊利論壇 666成人網 bt論壇 禁地論壇discovery影片下載 無碼下載56com影片下載 壞朋友論壇 56com影片下載內衣模特兒寫真 台灣情色綜合論壇 拓網交友AV影城 34C正妹拓網交友 拓網交友視訊聊天室 拓網交友 黑色豪門企業娛樂綜合論壇 貓貓論壇 我愛78論壇 網際論壇 禁地論壇 上班族視訊情色小站 視訊情色小站 情色a片-情色小站 北台灣視訊sexygirlvideomovie sexygirlvideomovie animalsex 0401成人交友 情色論壇-情色視訊 34c視訊交友90739 天空交友 go2av-視訊網 蕃薯藤交友 視訊聊天sexygirlsgetfucked辣妹 視訊交友天堂90739 高雄視訊34c正妹 免費視訊34c辣妹微風論壇 月宮貼圖色妹妹嘟嘟情人色網 免費視訊gogo

政儒 said...

A stitch in time saves nine...................................................

正玲正玲 said...

回應是我能為您做的最大的支持 ........................................

LeanneC珮瑜 said...

Knowledge is power.............................................................

benjaminga said...

成人 免費視訊影音觀賞 聊天網 免費h卡通 0401交友 台灣女優 性感裸體寫真 免費影片線上觀看 本土自拍偷拍露點照 免費豆豆聊天室 愛愛 情趣丁字褲 成人遊戲18禁 少女裸體圖片 嘟嘟影城85c 免費a圖a片 美眉情色網 麗的色情遊戲 一夜情短片 av383tv影片 完美女人聊天室 玩美女人影音視訊 性感熱辣美女寫真 裸睡的辣妹圖片 人妻自拍畫廊 超熟女性愛 視訊聊天 空姐免費a片 a圖網情色貼圖 寫真 85cc卡通影城 杜蕾斯成人 微風 嘟嘟 av女優777 情色貼圖片 台灣援交自拍影片 情人視訊聊天室 鋼管辣妹 免費av 洪爺性愛貼圖 大奶裸體辣妹 www.sex520.com 電話下載片 日本巨乳貼圖 性愛自拍圖貼 後宮電影院女優 限制級 0204 性愛影片觀看 內褲走光

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

不要把生命看得太嚴肅,反正我們不會活著離開。..................................................................

志銘 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................                           

郁雨郁雨 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。....................................................................

葉婷 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

玉婷良DGFHFJ瑋黃吳 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

佩璇佩璇 said...

Nothing comes from nothing.............................................................

婉婷 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!..................................................................

許紀廷 said...

偶爾上來逛逛,下次不知是否還有緣再進來,先祝您平安順利!!!............................................................

淑芳淑芳 said...

要用心經營哦~~祝福你~~
............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

No garden without its weeds.............................................................

魏江伶魏江伶 said...

來幫你衝一下人氣,捧個人場囉~~............................................................

芳瑜佩如 said...

很喜歡看看別人的生活故事,謝謝您的分享哦~~..................................................................

林彥以林彥以 said...

德不孤,必有鄰。文不獨,必有應!............................................................

鄭雅雯 said...

來看你囉~加油~~!!............................................................

淑吳玲 said...

~~天天開心~~祝您快樂~~..................................................................

勳洪華 said...

人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

李吳俊其彥柏 said...

當最困難的時候,也就是離成功不遠的時候。..................................................

基韬 said...

在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人......................................................................

倪平 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。......................................................................

麗王王珠 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。..................................................

惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...

開懷幸福的生活,是每個人的夢想~~希望大家都能夠實現!...............................................................

惠奇 said...

文章是心情的反應~~祝妳天天寫的都是讓人開心的好文章哦!!...............................................................

黃英吳思潔吳思潔邦 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。................. ................................................